Written by Olivier Duperrex
Friday, 21 January 2011 12:34
Who can join?
- You need to be an ISSOP member or have applied to join
- Please fill in a membership form and email it according to instructions on the Membership page if you wish to become a member
Were can I find the discussion list?
How can I subscribe for the first time?
- Go to the link mentioned above
- Click on Subscribe in the menu to the left
- enter you email address and click on the Submit button
- You will then receive an email asking you to confirm your request - please follow these instructions
- A confirmation email will arrive within 1-3 days
What is the benefit of joining the list?
- Once your registration approved, you will receive any message sent to issop-members list and, from then, be able to:
- access the Archives of the discussion list (accessible frome the left menu)
- send a message to the discussion list (just email to issop-members_at_listes.unige.ch)
I cannot log in - what wrong?
- Make sure you have registered on the discussion list. If not, please read above.
- Please check from which page you are trying to log:
- If the address of the webpage starts with http://www.issop.org/, this is normal. The login on that page is only available for editing pages on the website. You need to go on the discussion list homepage (https://listes.unige.ch/sympa/info/issop-members)
- If the address of the webpage starts with https://listes.unige.ch, follow the instructions for retrieving your password
- If none of these work, email to olivier.duperrex_at_unige.ch
Last Updated on Friday, 21 February 2014 20:02