Become a Member
Please tell us about yourself.
We will forward membership information to you.
Membership in ISSOP
ISSOP (previously ESSOP) is an interdisciplinary, non-governmental, non-profit making, scientific body open to all child health professionals.
The purpose of the organization is to promote knowledge of social paediatrics, to stimulate research in this field, to disseminate such knowledge at meetings and to work together with national and international agencies.
Being a member give you the opportunity to use your skills, resources and knowledge to develop local and global strategies to improve the health and well-being of children and young people
The benefits of ISSOP membership include the following:
- Advocacy on behalf of children
- Contributing to the development of Social Paediatrics
- Stimulation of research/evidence based health care
- Networking in Social Paediatrics
- Training and Continuous Medical Education events
- Reduced rate for the journal: 'Child: Care, Health and Development' (click on the name for hyperlink)
Discussion list - to keep you informed, your email will be added to the discussion list after you registered and paid.